Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Post #12 - Egyptian Project

The sources I used for making this project are listed in the side-panel under 'Ancient Egyptian Music and Theater'.

Final Product - http://nickhaff.glogster.com/musicandtheaterinancientegypt/

For my project I used glogster. As a result of using glogster, I have several opinions on the good and bad points of the website. Overall, on a good note, there is a lot of variation in the animations and different types of text and background you can use in the presentation. On a bad note, I found the website very limiting to the space you can use, and hard to organize everything in a certain order. Overall, this website was for the most part very good and I would certainly suggest it for any type of short presentation you would need to do for a class or a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment